Sunday, August 6, 2017

Mom I missed you !!

I promised myself that I don't want to cry. I promised myself that I am going to be strong for my kids. I promised myself that a new adventure awaits. And I promised myself that I am happy.

And then I saw this entry on my DayOne app and it totally broke me. That was the last time I wished my mother "Happy Birthday". It was her 70th birthday. I cried and cried and cried. I missed her so much and I don't know how I am going to face this challenge on my own. I know I can do it but I still need my mother. There's a hole in my heart that has not been filled. No matter how old you get you always need your mother.

Happy Birthday mom

In a way I am glad that she is not around to witness her only daughter got hurt again and again and again. She will be devastated. 

Mom, the world right now has become more dangerous than ever. People you trust with your life will turn on you in an instant. It is true that nothing is permanent but that does not make it any easier when you lost it. 

_DSC7522

Al Fatihah to  Zaliha binti Hashim. May Allah protect you always.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...