Monday, August 29, 2016

Hike this: Mossey Forest a.k.a Mount Irau

Date: 28 August 2016 [Sunday]
Place: Cameron Highland, Pahang, Malaysia
Mount: Mount Irau
Height: 2110 meters
Facts: "Mount Irau (Malay: Gunung Irau) is a high mountain located at Pahang. Its summit is 2110 metres (6922 feet), making it the 15th highest mountain in Malaysia. Mossy forest and fairyland, cold wind and misty clouds; are some of the characteristics at Irau. One must hike about three hours to reach Irau from the base of the mountain." excerpt from Wikipedia

I am still super duper tired from the trip. The normal rate to reach the top is about 3 hours but we took about 5 hours for resting and photo shoot.

I am not going to lie, it was challenging for me. At the age of forty five walking and climbing were not easy. Every steps has to be planned and calculate. Otherwise I can easily fell down.











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...